Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Wrong bra could damage breasts"

positivelypinup

One of the Regulars
I probably should get professionally sized. I'm constantly pulling on my bra straps. Its annoying.
What do you ladies with bigger chests wear when it comes to strapless bras?
I wanted to try the Nicole Strapless bra from secrets in lace, but i've been hesitant.

texasgirl

One Too Many
positivelypinup said:
I probably should get professionally sized. I'm constantly pulling on my bra straps. Its annoying.
I wanted to try the Nicole Strapless bra from secrets in lace, but i've been hesitant.

If you're not too far from Plano, I'd suggest going to Loretta's Intimates. They are great there. It's right by Collin Creek mall.

http://www.lorettasintimates.com/

Lillemor

One Too Many
positivelypinup said:

I've had a couple that had removeable straps and a tight rubber lining at the bottom of the cup. Very unpleasant. They all had a bit of padding too so with the rubber lining and pads it was both tight and hot. They left me with unsightly red lines. Not for me. I hope the bra you want to try is more comfortable.

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
The wonderful Story wanted to share this with us.

Meanwhile, the ghost of Marlene Dietrich laughs -
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddly...rpc=22&sp=true

BERLIN (Reuters) - Thousands of German policewomen will receive what media have labeled "bullet-proof bras."

Made of white cotton and featuring the word "Polizei" (Police) along the seam, the bras are meant to better protect police women who wear bullet-proof vests.

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
Darhling said:
I always thought I was a 38B .. turns out I am a 34DD when I got properly measured!

it really is a shocker when you turn out to be a completely different size, I thought I was a 40 D, and I'm really a 36-38 F! jeez! it's also the way the bras are made at specialty shops, they're different in size than at regular retail shops, I tried on an F at the store the other day and started laughing. :)

I didn't find it too uncomfortable in front of the woman measuring me either, they're very professional about it, we were joking around about things to, which made it a little less awkward.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner