Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Aero, SimmonsBilt, LW Suburban, HB or Highwayman

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
Hi Guy's

I'm looking to buy a Highwayman, Maxwell, SimmonsBilt, Aeromarine, LW Suburban or 1930's Halfbelt open on color prefer CXL Steerhide but i'm open to others. I know measurements are more important that size # so i've listed them below.

Shoulders 18.5 - 19.5
Pit to pit 23 - 24
Back length 24 - 25

So lets see what you have buried in your closets.

lina

Practically Family
Hi Guy's

I'm looking to buy a Highwayman, Maxwell, SimmonsBilt, Aeromarine, LW Suburban or 1930's Halfbelt open on color prefer CXL Steerhide but i'm open to others. I know measurements are more important that size # so i've listed them below.

Shoulders 18.5 - 19.5
Pit to pit 23 - 24
Back length 24 - 25

So lets see what you have buried in your closets.

Just "started a conversation" with you... Which I hope/think is similar to PM..? Let me know if you don't get it...

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I own a Aero Teamster in brown FQHH, which hasn't seen much wear lately. It's a size 38, measurements should be close, only a tad longer. If you are interested, I can take exact measurements.

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
I own a Aero Teamster in brown FQHH, which hasn't seen much wear lately. It's a size 38, measurements should be close, only a tad longer. If you are interested, I can take exact measurements.
Is the teamster fit closer to a 1950's HB or 1930's? Send me measurements when you have time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
Is the teamster fit closer to a 1950's HB or 1930's? Send me measurements when you have time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
50's. I was told to order the same size as my highwayman. Although other forum members seem to have pulled off a tighter fit well by sizing down.

apba1166

A-List Customer
I have 2 LW Ryders that meet this. Much like the suburban. One is black steer, one is brown horse. Very little wear on each. Both very clean. The black has a small pinhole on the collar, and is a tad larger. I can measure and photo both if you are interested.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats