Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB- Goodwear A2 or HB sz 42-44ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg No name tag no patches no Mr. Cobbler' s ex.
NOS Talon...no Paypal...only IBAN...
And no insults and lies pls.
thx

ElmoDG

New in Town
I'm done arguing just looking out for fellow TFL members just not a smart idea of using his pictures if they are not the same jacket.

ElmoDG

New in Town
Sorry for the thread hi-jack Bretron - goodluck with your search and hopefully you'll find something soon! Also don't hold this against me in the future!

I always use my pictures and my jacket(s)...
For the paypal fans just google " nightmare paypal"...
And thx for your insults...and " name tag and NOS and Mr. Cobber lies and make up"

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Sorry for the thread hi-jack Bretron - goodluck with your search and hopefully you'll find something soon! Also don't hold this against me in the future!

No sweat, brother. Good looking out as far as I'm concerned.

Just wish you had another one in the wing to part with in my size lol!

Last edited:

ElmoDG

New in Town
I always use my pictures and my jacket(s)...
For the paypal fans just google " nightmare paypal"...
And thx for your insults...and " name tag and NOS and Mr. Cobber lies and make up"

So explain why are you using pictures that were posted in January 2015 by a different seller? I figured it was the same jacket - since the pictures were the same, and that particular jacket had a repro zipper and name tag at one point.

Sorry , I did only use my pics my jacket and No name tag and a NOS Talon...
As you can see on the scans...
I only sell what I have in hands and I dont need to cheat or " scam" and certainly not to lie.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Wow... someone has some explaining to do, but since this is a WTB thread perhaps this mess should be moved somewhere else so the OP can continue his search?

bretron

Call Me a Cab
It's thread jacking on thread jacking lol!!

All good; keeps it bumped to the top

(22.5-23" pit to pit is my sweet spot; just sayin ;) )

Juanito

One of the Regulars
RMF308: Tried to send a PM, but not an option. I am interested in the GW Dubow if still available. I am in Seattle and can swing by today or tomorrow.

bretron

Call Me a Cab
You are one of the serious TFL members so, I just send you a pm about my GW A-2 HH ROUGH WEAR MINT MINT MINT IN 42 ( pit pit 22"1/5 ) ...
Price for you 220 Euro shipped......up to you...take it or leave it and it goes on the web...
Thx a lot for all
Cheers

Very interested indeed. No PM yet? That or email me via my profile page. Thx!

Hi
sent
three times...but still only IBAN-BIC Payment and no PAYPAL...as always mentioned.
PLS dont waste our all time and capacity here if you dont want to respect these listed conditions...
(acording to your posts you dont accept the " NO PAYPAL" condition...
So please...
Thanks anyway
kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner