Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Young hatter in need of guidance.

2manyhats

Familiar Face
WOW! This is the only forum I've every gone on were people were willing to offer constructive advise! I never thought of going on ebay, go figure. jdbenson, thanks for the link! Mocheman, I feel for you man, I can never find my suit size online.
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Once you know what you're looking for in terms of a vintage fedora, you can always post a wanted ad here in the classified. Many of us have extra hats in your size and someone may possibly have something you want. Since you would be buying from someone who knows hats you would minimize the chance of an unpleasant surprise on ebay. ;)

2manyhats

Familiar Face
zetwal said:
Once you know what you're looking for in terms of a vintage fedora, you can always post a wanted ad here in the classified. Many of us have extra hats in your size and someone may possibly have something you want. Since you would be buying from someone who knows hats you would minimize the chance of an unpleasant surprise on ebay. ;)
I'm still learning he ins and outs of the Fedora Lounge, and I was wondering about.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner