Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite movie quotes

BigFitz

Practically Family
Josie Wales-"When I get to liking someone, they ain't around long".
Lone Watie-"I notice when you get to DISliking somenone, they ain't around long neither".

Lone Watie-"I didn't surrender neither, but they took my horse and made him surrender. They probably got him up in Kansas pulling a wagon I bet"

MikeBravo

One Too Many
Not from a movie, but a TV show, Big Bank Theory

PENNY: When I fell feels stressed out, I buy a fun skirt or a cute top to give me a whole new outlook.

SHELDON: Don't you eventually realize you're just the same stressed-out person in a fun skirt or a cute top?

PENNY: That's when I buy shoes.

William Stratford

A-List Customer
"Did IQs drop sharply whilst I was away" - Ripley, Aliens

Cracking line :D

But the best, without a shadow of a doubt, is:

""Sons of Gondor! Of Rohan! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart from me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the Age of Men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear, on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Last edited:

BigFitz

Practically Family
Apologies, but I'm on a Ron Burgundy roll.

Ron, in preparing his voice for broadcast-"The arsonist had oddly shaped feet".

"The Human Torch was denied a bank loan".

"I love scotch. I love scotch! Watch it go down, down into my belly. MMM! MMM! MMM!

"We're on? We're on the air right now?........I don't believe you"

DNO

One Too Many
Blazing Saddles

Jim: "You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."

and

Mongo: "Mongo only pawn in game of life"

A Ron Burgundy one I use in regular conversation quite frequently

Ron%20Burgundy%20That%20Escalated%20Quickly.jpg

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
I havent seen this for years but it sort of goes: "This is New York, you can get killed here". Leningrad Cowboys Go America

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn