Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite movie quotes

JAVIER

Practically Family
FYI Warning Explicit!
From Scarface,Tony Montana:
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Godfrey

One of the Regulars
Millers Crossing

Tad: Wake up Tommy
Tom Reagan: I am awake.
Tad: Your eyes are shut.
Tom Reagan: Who you gonna believe?

I line I've used more than once.

Apologies, but I'm on a Ron Burgundy roll.

"I'm in a glass case of emotion!"
anchorman-phonebooth.png

and

"You are so wise, Baxter. You're like a miniature Buddha covered with hair."
anchorman.jpeg

Last edited:
FYI Warning Explicit!
What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

"Say hello to my leetle friend!"

BigFitz

Practically Family
baxter-ron-burgandy1.jpg

Baxter-"ARF! ARF!"

Ron-"You pooped in the refrigerator!?

Baxter-"ARF ARF!

Ron-" And you ate the whole...."

Baxter-"ARF!"

Ron-"...wheel of cheese!? How'd you do that? I'm not even mad...that's amazing".

JAVIER

Practically Family
FYI Warning Explicit!
From the 1:20 mark :eek:
[video=youtube;Yky4QtRX_DI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yky4QtRX_DI[/video]

from Talk Radio (1988)

Barry Champlain (Eric Bogosian): I'm a hypocrite, I ask for sincerity and I lie, I denounce the system as I embrace it. I want money and power and prestige, I want ratings and success and I don't give a damn about you or the world. That's the truth. For this I can say I'm sorry but I won't -- why should I? I mean who the hell are you anyways, you audience? You're on me every night like a pack of wolves because you can't stand what you are and what you've made. Yes, the world is a terrible place. Yes, cancer and garbage disposals will get you. Yes, a war is coming. Yes, the world is shot to hell and you're all goners. Everything is screwed up and you like it that way, don't you? You're fascinated by the gory details, you're mesmerized by your own fear. You revel in floods, car accidents and unstoppable diseases. You're happiest when others are in pain.

That's where I come in, isn't it? I'm here to lead you by the hands through the dark forest of your own hatred and anger and humiliation. I'm a valuable public service. You're so scared, you're like a little child under the covers, you're afraid of the bogeyman but you can't live without him. Your fear and your own lives have become your entertainment.

Next month millions of people will be listening to this show and you have nothing to talk about. Marvelous technology is at our disposal and instead of reaching up to new heights we're going to see how far down we can go. How deep into the muck we can immerse ourselves. What do you want talk about? Baseball scores? Your pet? Orgasms? You're pathetic. I despise each and every one of you. You've got nothing, absolutely nothing: no brains, no power, no future, no hope, no God. The only thing you believe in is me. What are you if you don't have me?

I'm not afraid, see! I come in here every night, I make my case, I make my point, I say what I believe in. I tell you what you are, I have to, I have no choice. You frighten me. I come in here every night, I tear into you, I abuse you, I insult you and you just keep coming back for more. What's wrong with you? Why do you keep calling? I don't want to hear anymore! Stop talking! Go away!

Bunch of yellow-bellied, spineless, bigoted, quivering, drunken, insomniac, paranoid, disgusting, perverted, voyeuristic little obscene phone callers, that's what you are. Well the hell with you! I don't need your fear and stupidity, it's wasted on you! Pearls before swine.

Last edited:

DameWhoDrinks

Familiar Face
"Mother its my life okaay, so if I want to live on a beach and walk around naked /" Janice, the muppet caper

The Entire movie of The Big Lebowski.

"Yes. I hear your looking for a couple of girl musicians "
"We will freeyeeze" -Some Like it Hot.

Without these central.nerve impulses, we would collapse! Like a bunch.of.broccoli.-young frankenstein

I know what I wanna do, if you want.to.do that we dare do? -those magnificent men in their flying machines.

"Ohmigawd your like, totally black!"- earth girls are easy.

rue

My Week With Marilyn:

Marilyn Monroe: Do you know I've been married three times already? How did that happen?
Colin Clark: You were just looking for the right man.
Marilyn Monroe: They always look right at the start.

Glengarry Glen Ross

Dave Moss (Ed Harris): "What's your name?"
Blake (Alec Baldwin): "F*** You, that's my name. You know why, mister? Cause you drove a Hyundai to get here tonight, I drove an $80,000 BMW. That's my name!"

Last edited:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
(Have I mentioned this one before?)

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure:

History teacher, to Bill and Ted: "It seems to me that the only thing that you've learned is that 'Caesar is a salad dressing dude...' "

lol

I always loved how they mispronounced the names. Beethoven became "beeth oven" and Socrates became "so crates."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn