Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your order has been dispatched

jback

Familiar Face
:D A zip sleeve HWM, tumbled brown FQHH, MacBeth Modern tartan lining, antique brass zippers. Should arrive early next week.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Nice choice in tartan too.

MacBethtartan.jpg

jback

Familiar Face
Not really. Or I spend too much time surfing the net instead of reading theese days.... Shakespear?

Jonathan

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Check out the Patrick Stewart and Kate Fleetwood film. The witches are enough to make you sleep with the lamp on for some time.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Not really. Or I spend too much time surfing the net instead of reading theese days.... Shakespear?

Jonathan

Bingo. Namely: Macbeth. Tbh, the play was written with an eye to sucking up to King James, so it's not entirely unpopular with royalty.

Edward

Bartender
Bingo. Namely: Macbeth. Tbh, the play was written with an eye to sucking up to King James, so it's not entirely unpopular with royalty.

Yip. Historically, Duncan was a bitg of a bar-steward, and Macbeth a rather good king - inasfar as they went. Also worthy of note is that, historically, Baquo was a co-conspirator in the murder with the Macbeths, but as James I was a descendant of Banquo, Bill had the fudge the facts to get the play past the Lord Chamberlain's blue pencil...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner