Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1920's to 50's help please...

arp05

New in Town
Hello everybody...hope all is well...I just came across this site and had to join! it's so very interesting! I have a great fascination with the 20's to 50's eras and old hollywood and the fashion and style and lifestyles of that time. Does anybody know of any sites that touch on each one of those topics with pictures? Ideally, I want to make a scrapbook of all this so great pictures, and plenty of them are important. Any input is appreciated. Guess I'm a "novice" in all this...but I just recently discovered this passion of mine and would like to educate myself on it more. I should have known when at 5 yrs old I was completely infatuated with Lucille Ball in I Love Lucy and her clothing and hairstyle and her home furnishings! :rolleyes:

Nick Charles

Practically Family

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Welcome to the lounge as well. You'll find a lot of information also in the Golden Era section of the lounge, and given by the loungers themselves. Many of us post photos which might be a great help to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo