Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's 3-piece Hunting Sports Suit German Sz. 38-40

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
Reasonable price for a 1930's German three piece hunting suit size US 38-40.

I'm not a fan of too militarily looking greenish stuff, so I am passing on this.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/140909804082

k6efUrFMQOLv133891893948P1127.jpg

Cheers

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The back of the jacket is plain I suppose? Does it have a nipped waist or rather straight cut? Also the inseam etc would help selling this.

I am not really asking for myself. Just out of curiousity :D
If it wasn't green...

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
;) If I would be the seller, I would have put it on my trusty mannequin of course.

I guess it is plain back... probably with a slit... maybe a half belt. If it had a fancy back it would be curious that the seller didn't photograph it.

I rather like the lapels and "axe shaped" pocket pleats...

Potential buyers: Note that "best offer" is possible.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Neat one. I love three piece hunting outfits but it is a little too military for my tastes. Still nice though.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This are moth cocoons? I didn't even see them assuming it was just lint or dirt. *shudder* I am really paranoid about moths.

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
Eek. I also thought it to be lint. Note that the moths have already nibbled at the trousers / crotch area in particular (as the seller notes in the description). In that case maybe not such a great bargain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL