Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's Fashion Originators Guild Dress XL

texasgirl

One Too Many
This is a gorgeous dress I have been using for my 1930s reenacting. It's labeled "An original design Registered by a member of Fashion Originators Guild" You can read about it here. It's like the 5th one down, but no number.

http://www.vintagefashionguild.org/...section,6/cat,59/task,view/id,192/Itemid,100/

It's black rayon and linen lace. The bow is no longer on the dress. The buttons are not working buttons. It has snaps up the front and 2 layers of side snaps. It's so difficult to find a dress this size, it's really flattering. Has a peplum that disguises well, covers it the hip area if it is a little tight.

bust- 23= 46
waist- 17= 34
hips- 21= 42
length- 45

$75 plus $8 shipping

It's in great condition, one of the buttons is a little dirty.

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

Cute guys not included-lol

Lancaster2007015.jpg

Cary020.jpg

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I just wanted to say how gorgeous that dress is! If it was my size I'd snag it in a heartbeat. Come on, gals! Someone needs this badly!

texasgirl

One Too Many
Thanks Lauren! I really like it too :)

Miss Neecerie, I'd much rather it go to one of our lovely FLer's, so if it doesn't sell by the end of the week, we'll talk :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR