Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's Gorgeous Men's Suite (Possibly early 1940's)

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I picked this suite up today. Its wool I think. Its BEAUTIFUL!.
I would NEVER Sell this if the suit if it fit me. I am 6' 225lbs.
There is a couple of inches in the pants to let out the waist.
There is a beautiful strip in this. The pants are button fly.
THe jacket is a 3 button.
It has the most beautiful colors. This really is a gorgeous Suit.
I really love this. I just wished it were in my size.
If your measurements match this suit, you will be missing out if you do not purchase this. All may not agree, but in my opinion, Its 1 of the most beautiful vintage 1930's suites I have ever seen.
No moth nips, tears or anything in the jacket. There are 3 MINUT (Literally PIN holes) you can barely see them by the naked eye. And you cant see it, unless you get the bottom of the pants about 6 inches from your face to see them. I took a photo of the 3 by Pennies, and you can barely see them, but I just wanted to note everything. The inside of the pants and jacket are beautiful silk.

I am no seemstress, or alterations person, but here is what I have for the measurements.

PANTS WAIST - 33.5" (pictured), 3 inches of fabric hemmed inside for letting out the pants waist.
Overall length 44" (from the top of the pants to the bottom of the pants)
Crotch to the bottom of the pants - 31.5" to 32" (1" of fabric hemmed on the inside of the pants)
Top Arm Seem to End of sleeve - 24.5"
Shoulder to Shoulder - 20.5" - 21"
From top of the collar to the bottom of the jacket - 31.5"
Front across jacket (around the stomach area) - 20" (for all the way around, I guess multiply times 2?? 40")
It feels like the jacket has small shoulder pads??

I am not sure what color to tell you what the strip, or the jacket is (never have been good with colors), but see the photos and if someone can tell me pleaes let me know. If you have any questions, please email me and I will do my best to answer any and all questions.

PRICE - $125 + SHIPPING THIS IS A LOW PRICE FOR THIS SUIT!!! I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE THIS!!!!!
United States only for now, I might consider shipping internationally if you email me to discuss.
Please email me if you need any additional photos or measurements.
I am going to put this on EBAY in 2 days, but I wanted to give someone on here a chance 1st.

Thank you all !

100_5569.jpg

100_5570.jpg

100_5571.jpg

100_5572.jpg

100_5577.jpg

100_5574.jpg

100_5575.jpg

100_5573.jpg

100_5576.jpg

100_5586-1-1.jpg

Forum statistics