Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1930's Wool Cycling Jacket by Barbour of England.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
This was a limited edition created for Barbour's Heritage range and is a recreation of one of their vintage cycling jackets they produced in the 1930s when British Club Cycling was at its height. Based on Sports Jackets of that era (golfing; cycling; hiking) it has a shortish torso, with two buttoned pockets. The buttons are original butterscotch buttons of the era. Made of very fine wool, with a light quilted lining.
These jackets are 'very hard' to find, as Barbour only produced a very few. Knitted waist and cuffs.
This is a gorgeous jacket in green and brown wool and is ideal for vintage sporting events or just as a casual jacket that can be paired with Plus Fours or flannels.
It hasn't been getting much wear time with me, so I'm letting it go to another home.
Size, it would best suit a 40 to 42".
Across the shoulders is 19".

PM me if you'd like it.

PRICE: £80 GBP / $125 USD.

P1130009.JPG P1120989.JPG P1120990.JPG P1120992.JPG P1120994.JPG P1120995.JPG P1120997.JPG P1130003.JPG

Last edited:

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Hi Paddy
Could you confirm the dimensions of the pit to pit, back length, and sleeves please?
Thank you, lovely jacket.

Tommy-VF51

A-List Customer
Hi Paddy
Could you confirm the dimensions of the pit to pit, back length, and sleeves please?
Thank you, lovely jacket.

Doc I think this sold years ago, post is from 2015? Otherwise I'd definitely be after it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ