Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1937 Art Deco RCA Victor Radio-Phonograph combination, with records

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Here is a very nice original 1937 RCA Victor Radio-Phonograph combination.

JULYFINDS036.jpg

This attractive unit retains an excellent original finish and perfect original grille-cloth.

The original record changer mechanism had been carefully restored. All rubber parts have been replaced, and the pickup has been replaced with a long-life ceramic unit with a permanent needle.

The TWO-BAND (AM and shortwave)
radio and amplifier chassis have been completely rebuilt, and offer like-new performance and reliablilty.

This unit is offered complete with a selection of 50 excellent Swing and Early Post-War vintage records. Most of the records to be included with this phonograph are un-played dealer stock. The group of discs includes selections by Glenn Miller, Sammy Kaye, Stan Kenton, Coleman Hawkins, Nellie Lutcher, Dinah Shore, Peggy Lee and Jo Stafford.

Price, $250.00 packed for shipment. Delivery can be arranged via Greyhound package service. Shipping cost for this item will range between $45.00 and $85.00.

As an option for those who do not have a local AM station that broadcasts music that they enjoy, I offer a little solid-state Part 15 Am Broadcast transmitter, which will allow you to broadcast a signal form your CD player, Ipod, or computer to every radio in your home.

Imagine listening to your Glenn Miller records, a Roosevelt Fireside Chat, or a WWII news broadcast through this attractive set.

If interested, please contact by e-mail at viva-tonal (at) sbcglobal (dot) net, or post in this thread.

Note: I shall post additional detailed photographs tomorrow evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass