Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1946 Plymouth P-15 For sale.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Good day Fedora Lounge members! It may come to a complete shock to you all but; I need to sale my 1946 Plymouth Special Deluxe. It?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s not that I don?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢t like my car, it?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s that I found a 1941 Plymouth four door that I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢d rather have and would need to sale the 46 in order to purchase the ?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢41, a car which I have loved for a long time!

The 46 is a good strong car! A daily driver it is and capable of doing its job day in and day out! You take care of this car; it will take care of you! The car has good interior, factory heater and radio which work. It retains its original 6 volt system which works well. For any serious buyers, I?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢d be happy to supply a list of work that the car has had done to it.

Asking price $7,500.00 Or best offer. I would like to sale this lady to some one who will keep it stock/original. All it needs is some body work and paint! It retains its original color which is known as chevron blue. I will need to sell soon as possible to acquire this ?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢41.

For any additional photos, please contact me.

=WR=

plymouth138jt.jpg

Wild Root

Gone Home
Sorry you can't buy it ether sport. But, I'd rather it stay on the west cost seeing rust is a big vintage car consumer of the east. ;)

Please, post only if you're a serious buyer. I don't want to start a discussion about the car.

Thanks again,
=WR=

PS. For any serious buyers, you can PM me and ask what ever questions you may have.

Wild Root

Gone Home
Last chance...

Ok ladies and gents, I'm going to be driving down to Pomona on Sunday morning to attend the Pomona auto swap. There is a chance that the car will sell and I'll be having the chance to buy the car I'm looking at.

So, for any one who is looking for a good daily driver this is the car for you! This is your last chance to own a good original car!

=WR=

PrettyBigGuy

A-List Customer
Wild Root said:
Ok ladies and gents, I'm going to be driving down to Pomona on Sunday morning to attend the Pomona auto swap. There is a chance that the car will sell and I'll be having the chance to buy the car I'm looking at.

So, for any one who is looking for a good daily driver this is the car for you! This is your last chance to own a good original car!

=WR=

You should have good luck in Pomona, Root. A few years ago I brought my 1969 Dodge Coronet convertable there to sell. I arrived about a half hour before the gates opened (about 4:45am) and I got a good spot in the 3rd row. After many people came by and made me offers (some with flashlights before the sun even came up!) I had the car sold by 9am! My best advice to you is to get there EARLY. If you get there too late, your car will be back as far as 10 to 15 rows and most people get too tired to walk back that far.
PBG

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
How bout a hamburger today and I'll pay you on Tuesday?

Hey Root!.... Be competetive! Offer me 1.9% financing, no money down, and 60 months to pay!:p

Well..that is what GM, Ford, and even Toyota are offering;)

If this puppy was a 40' I would drive down with a check today!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Mr. H, I would be happy to let the car go to you had you the means to transport it safely. Also, it would need a good garage seeing that Ireland is very moist and rust is a big threat. The car goes to who can match my price if not exceed some one else?¢‚Ǩ‚Ñ¢s offer. Although, I'd like to keep it here in the states so I could still see it now and again.

My price is 7500.00 OBO.

=WR=

PS. Andy, if this was a '40 I wouldn't be selling.;)

Wild Root

Gone Home
Really? Are you sure Mr. H? I know you love my car but, the cash you'll spend to have it shipped is almost as much it's going to cost to have it painted.

I'm not trying to talk you out of it but, there are a lot of US cars going over there so, I'm sure you could find one for less over there.

Just food for thought.

=WR=

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff