Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3 pr vintage FF stockings, fancy flocked heels 8.5 - ENDING TODAY

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I am sadly departing with 3 pair of stockings from my painstakingly amassed collection. My loss is your gain, though! If you are not sure about sizing, please visit http://www.stockingshowcase.com and remember that you can usually wear a range of stocking sizes. My shoe is 6.5 and I can wear size 8.5 - 9.5 stockings. Please click on the image to view the Ebay listing for each item.

Deadstock Ankelure fully-fashioned (FF) stockings with a green flocked bow on the heel! Nude with a dark seam (seam is darker than stocking, but not black), Cuban heel. They are a size 8.5, have a foot measurement of 9", and are 31" long. They are marked on the welt, "Ankelure Luxurious Stockings, Made in USA, Dupont Nylon".

Deadstock Picturesque Designer brand fully-fashioned (FF) stockings from my personal collection, with a black flocked design on the heel! These stockings are self-seamed (nude seam), sandalfoot (no Cuban heel), an extremely sheer 60 gauge 15 denier nude (color Early Dawn Nude). They are a size 8.5, have a foot measurement of 9", and are 30" long. They are marked on the welt, "Picturesque* Designer, Made in USA, Dupont Nylon, 60 Gauge, 15 Denier, 8 1/2".

Deadstock Willy's brand fully-fashioned (FF) stockings with an unusual flocked atomic star design on the ankle! These stockings are self-seamed (nude seam), Cuban heel, a sheer 51 gauge 15 denier nude. They are a size 8.5, have a foot measurement of 9", and are 30" long. They are marked on the welt, "Willy's of Hollywood, Dupont Nylon, Made in USA, 51 Gauge, 15 Denier, 8 1/2".

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
These auctions are ending this evening! These items are sought out by collectors and will sell on Ebay for a lot less than they go for at collector's sites like Alexis4u.com!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart