Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

30s 40s CROCHET BLUE DRESS

KAT

A-List Customer
"SAVING UP FOR MY TRIP TO CALIFORNIA AND SPRING CLEANING CONTINUES"

SIZE AND MEASUREMENTS:
ARM OPENING: 6 inches
BUST: approx. 18 inch 14,5 inches underarm to underarm seam and then double
WAIST: appox 11 with stretch where the white rubber band is.So its not really the waist line. more drop waist.
WIDEST POINT ON SKIRT BOTTOM: approx. 24 inch
TOTAL LENGTH: appox: 38,5 inch from the mid part of cleavage to bottom

I just have too many vintage clothes and thats why I´m selling this pretty blue crochet blue homemade summer dress. Its in great vintage condition. No Zipper .The only flaw i could find was a open seam on back which can be repaired. I purchased this one back at an antique store in Redlands CA and wore it several times. I added a picture of me wearing it when I hung out with Forgotten Man from the Lounge and Josh Curtis. The Shoes you see in the pictures will be on sale soon.
1170679899_l.jpg

Im taking offers. If I cant sell it after 7 days, I will have to put it on ebay.
I am a german seller but lived in CA for several years. Im pnanning on going back on a vacation maybe in July but I can provide cheap shipping in a padded envelope from Germany if you want. I hate expensive ebay and shipping rates.I take PAYPAL only due to oversea handling.If you want more pictures or if you have questions please let me know. Please think of the time difference and dont think I forgot your questions. I am listing more soon.
THANK YOU!
KATHY

ILL BE LISTING MORE DRESSES, SKIRTS, SHOES, HATS etc. SOON!

CIMG0167.jpg
CIMG0168.jpg

CIMG0169.jpg
CIMG0170.jpg

CIMG0172.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24