Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

40R suit going for a song

I suspect the market is slow for the more mundane (everyday) vintage that appears on eBay. That stuff looks a little more desireable and will get the collectors salivating.

bk

p.s. Sorry to say it, but i hope your shoes go for the opening bid. I'll be first in line for the low price shoes :p . I suspect my wishes are in vain. Those babies are going to rocket.

Wild Root

Gone Home
He did? Oh brother, he'll just let it hang in the closet like his Women's suits.:p

That's weird seeing there was a suit on ebay that would have fit him that went for only $90. bucks. And it was a 30's three piece!!!

100 bucks says the pants will not fit him.

=WR=

Biltmore Bob

Suspended
I'd like to see him in one of those...

women suits. Would that be suits made for women, or suits made out of women, Buffalo Bill?

Wild Root said:
He did? Oh brother, he'll just let it hang in the closet like his Women's suits.:p

That's weird seeing there was a suit on ebay that would have fit him that went for only $90. bucks. And it was a 30's three piece!!!

100 bucks says the pants will not fit him.

=WR=

"It rubs the lotion on it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff