Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50s Housewife Tarot Cards

Shearer

Practically Family
I found these cards via Boing Boing just now, and I love them. I've had a really nasty couple of days and these perked me up a little. Here's two of the cards (the Hermit and the Page of Wands):

housewife-tarot.jpg

And here's a link to the website: Housewives Tarot

Takes a while to load, but it's cute to click around. I love the art... one of the cards I looked at had a little jar of cold cream on it :)

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Shearer said:
I found these cards via Boing Boing just now, and I love them. I've had a really nasty couple of days and these perked me up a little. Here's two of the cards (the Hermit and the Page of Wands):

housewife-tarot.jpg

And here's a link to the website: Housewives Tarot

Takes a while to load, but it's cute to click around. I love the art... one of the cards I looked at had a little jar of cold cream on it :)

cool.....I will check this out after work..I need cheering up and some hope in life.

Thanks for sharing it!

:)

Shearer

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
Oh those are adorable!! :eusa_clap I need someone to buy those for me... so I can do readings. :)

I know! Most everyone I know can do their own readings lol So I'll have to spring them on someone unsuspecting... hmmm...

Also, FYI for anyone thinking of buying them, the link to purchase them goes straight to Amazon.com anyway so here's a shortcut.

I found out the box they come in doubles as a recipe box and the card dividers have recipes on them :) So neato.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart