Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

72 Classic Jackets! Harris and Donegal Tweeds, Cashmere,Blazers, Gunchecks, Bespoke, vintage, more!

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Not the best pics to show off the: Donegal Tweed Jacket, woven by R. Sweeney, weaver, for Magee--and sold by Standun of Coonemara

but, I've been wanting to wear this one and today is the day. Looks like we'll get a little sun today so maybe better pics in the future. I love it! The pockets were still basted shut and I see virtually no wear at all on this. In an age when ads for $549 - $649 sports coats are coming at me in news feeds and pop ups, this is such an incredible deal.

Thanks again, tweedydon!

i-6TmjLjS-X2.jpg

i-VdCMBfR-X2.jpg

So this beauty arrived today from Tweedydon. Perfect timing as today is my birthday! It's every bit as gorgeous as described, and perfect in every way. A great tie was tucked inside the jacket, so Thank you for the extra treat! I'm looking forward to wearing this one this spring.

Thanks again for yet another wonderful jacket (and tie)!
I have three of TweedyDon's tweed jackets and all of them are winners. I keep telling myself I have to stop the collecting but he always comes up with damn fine stuff at such great prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo