Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A 1930s Bond hat

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good on ya' !

I was watching that one wondering (self delusionally) if perhaps, since this was a hat from the UK that it might, in fact be a US size 7 1/4, in which case I could then stretch it to a 7 3/8 to fit my fat head...but I didn't try, I already have too many hats that need tweaking as it is. But a hearty congrats to you, my friend, that is a pip, everything I would desire in a hat, 'cept the correct size, of course!

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
It's hard to tell from the urine-hued photos the seller posted, and I don't know if it matters to you anyway, but I'd be quite surprised if that is a 1930s-vintage hat. I'd guess it's more like 1950s. Maybe you can post better pics when it arrives and Marc Chevalier or Baron Kurtz could coment.

And I like how the seller says it was only worn a few times. A completely meaningless, pointless and disingenuous statment since there is no way to prove it and it's so unlikey that the seller could even know if that was true. Unless of course they are the original owners of the hat. :rolleyes:

Ebay. Pshaw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart