Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Harley Quinn

One of the Regulars
Male, 43, Married with elderly rescue cat, who seems to love me, and a tortoise I've had since 1970, who just seems grimly fascinated by the mammals he is forced to live with. I live on the Border between Cheshire and Wales, and if the tanks ever roll from Wrexham I'll be on the barricades, armed to the teeth, in an evening suit (if one IS about to die, one may as well look one's best), humming songs from the shows while holding fast against the Cymric scourge to the last drop of my Viking/Irish blood...

Tommy Fedora

One of the Regulars
I live in New Jersey, work in New York City and I've been married waaay too long. As for age, a wise man once said " I have a birth certificate but I ignore it because it happened so long ago ".

lillielil

Familiar Face
Female, 26, Arlington VA (3 blocks from Washington DC), married according to my family and church, but single according to the US government and the state of Virginia. No, I'm not bitter at all.

Aorta

Familiar Face
As a soon-to-be sociologist, I couldn't resist (... hey, that rhymes :D).

So, for statistic purposes:

Female, located near Stuttgart, 24 years old, single.

CharlesB

Suspended
Aorta said:
As a soon-to-be sociologist, I couldn't resist (... hey, that rhymes :D).

So, for statistic purposes:

Female, located near Stuttgart, 24 years old, single.
How is stuttgart. I had family stationed there when the Russians were still communist...they loved it

DerMann

Practically Family
Male.

17 (18 in November of this year).

Houston, Texas, though it shall be Crawfordsville, Indiana come August (college, woot).

Moving into a relationship (hopefully, though a bit late :'( )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80