Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A few jackets for sale

Tim P

New in Town
Original USN M41 jacket in a 44. nice clear NXSX label, minor frays, good strong colour very wearable £50
Alpha replica (not the nasty one) b15c, size 44, as we all know it fits larger. a cheap alternative to the Buzz rickson and hardly distinguishable from it. BRAND NEW in wrapper £60
Alpha B15D again a 44 (XL), light use, no damage. £45

black M65, cheaper than a 'pattern recognition' one at £20 with quilted button out liner, XL reg large fit on me. so around a 44 46.

Green alpha m65, not an issue one. brass zip honest wear but no damage whatsoever. £35

Large long M51 jacket. A beater, faded and worn but NOT bombed out £20

Large regular M51 jacket. very strong colour and negligible wear. with colour insignia £55

June 44 dated 40 Ike jacket with no insignia. real and right but an intersting shade of OD. I have seen garrison caps in the same colour. it fits me amazingly though I am a robust 44. £50 on hold.

Postage extra to the above, paypal is best for me. dollar at the exhange rate of the day. PM with your email address if you require pictures or measurements.

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner