Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Few Little Luxuries

Looking to make some room in my wardrobe by sharing some things that no longer fit me. All the items below are 1980s era. I've tried to price them at 20% of original cost, or thereabouts. Payments via Paypal... freight is included for shipments within the U.S. Happy to send overseas with the addition of actual freight cost.

Any questions, give me a holler via private message.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Ralph Lauren Polo shearling lined flight jacket

Cowhide outside, I believe, lamb shearling inside. This is a generous size small and comfortable with gussets under the sleeves. I wear a 40 regular and fully zipped it is snug on me. I would say best worn by 38. Outside measurements shoulder seam to shoulder seam - 20". Armpit seams - 22", jacket length from collar seam is 24". In very good condition with a little wear to be seen on the ribbed fabric at the wrists and waistband.

$175. shipped within the U.S.

polojacket1.jpg

polojacket2.jpg

polojacket3.jpg

polojacket4.jpg

polojacket5.jpg

polojacket6.jpg

polojacket7.jpg

Bally of Switzerland low boots

Very beautiful boots, made in Italy in a quality very difficult to find today. I cannot find a size marked inside, but at the time I bought these I wore a 9.5 D width shoe. I now need a 10 - 10.5 and these are too snug. They were worn rarely and are in excellent condition. The color is a perfect match for Borsalino taupe - a gray, brown, green assemblage that defies a simple name. If you wear a 9 or 9.5 regular width, I think these will fit you well.

$95. shipped in the United States

bally1.jpg

bally2.jpg

bally3.jpg

bally4.jpg

bally5.jpg

bally6.jpg

Ralph Lauren boots bench made in England

These are gorgeous boots, poplin fabric outside, fully leather lined inside. You almost wish they were reversible - the lining is so beautifully done. Same sizing notes to the pair above - they will fit you well if you wear a 9 - 9.5 regular width. I don't remember if I've ever worn these, but they are 97% of original condition.

$125.00 shipped in the United States.

poloboots1.jpg

poloboots2.jpg

poloboots3.jpg

poloboots4.jpg

poloboots5.jpg

poloboots6.jpg

Coach briefcase

1980s era Coach briefcase, cowhide with brass hardware. The inside is pigskin lined with two compartments, a zippered pouch and a number of holders for pens and other personal stuff. Measures 16 x 11" - 3" wide as shown, it can expand to almost 5". If I had become a lawyer or a doctor as my mother wanted, I would have used this every day. But I didn't and I didn't. Condition is like new with a little scuffing to the finish on the brass plate where the latch enters the lock. Has the original shoulder strap and instructions on how to set the combination lock on the latch. A beautiful bag in a quality that Coach (sadly) has not made in many years.

$150 includes shipping in the United States

coachbrief1.jpg

coachbrief2.jpg

coachbrief3.jpg

coachbrief4.jpg

coachbrief5.jpg

coachbrief6.jpg

coachbrief7.jpg

coachbrief8.jpg

coachbrief9.jpg

coachbrief10.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am certain everyone was waiting for some of your fantastic hats to pop up, but if those 9 1/2 shoes fit anyone here, they should find a new home soon...as the Jacket. If it was a 44 I would entertain buying for Daniel.

That briefcase is also very nice. Sadly we have one too many now and as I have my carry concealed weapons permit, I have actually converted one to be similar to what was used on that television show, Man From Uncle...holds my Springfield Armory 9mm just right with a "push in" side to slip my dinky little hand to get right on the grip and trigger in a flash. lol!

Thanks... the jacket is a real beauty. It was my brother's and I've worn it a little but it really needs a smaller build. I hate to remember what those shoes cost new. Before I developed my hat problem, I had a little run in with shoes.

Hats will follow. ;)

Wally in Cincy

One of the Regulars
Alan,

Could you post a pic of the interior at a wider angle in order to see the complete briefcase interior. I am having trouble getting a proper perspective from the closeups.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails