Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A heartfelt thank you to my family on The Fedora Lounge

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
Got this from CJ today!:D
"The 2 spots of cancer in my liver have been pronounced DEAD!...Now it’s just the spot on my pancreas…

The infections they left behind from the embolism procedure caused my white cell count to go through the roof, and it ate up anything that shouldn’t be there…including the cancer cells! So the prayers are working my friend!

Let the Lounge know it’s working, and hopefully I’ll be able to get back on line at home in the next month…"

If anything is worthy of a repeat it is this.:eusa_clap Wonderful news, CJ you continue to be in our prayers.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm so glad to hear this good news, CJ. We're all anxious to see you back and wearing that VS and looking good! Keep up the good work.

Duper

Practically Family
Looking forward to your return CJ. Yours was the first mug shot in a hat I saw when I first lurked on the Lounge. I look forward to seeing your mug again.:)

HungaryTom

One Too Many
Hats down

Hats up is what you say in English - :)

Incredible. I am soo happy that you achieved victory over cancer.

Stay strong stay in your VS fedora.

Indy - you are a good man. Thanks for the announcement.

Best:

Tom

Dreispitz

One Too Many
indycop said:
Got this from CJ today!:D
"The 2 spots of cancer in my liver have been pronounced DEAD!...Now it’s just the spot on my pancreas…

The infections they left behind from the embolism procedure caused my white cell count to go through the roof, and it ate up anything that shouldn’t be there…including the cancer cells! So the prayers are working my friend!

Let the Lounge know it’s working, and hopefully I’ll be able to get back on line at home in the next month…"

Also best wishes from my side!

awest84532

Familiar Face
Hang in there CJ! I'm a 5 year survivor of stage 4 malignant melanoma, it had spread to my lungs. The doctors told me I had a five percent change of living 5 years. I thought 5 percent, there's hope. And here I am, 5 years later.

It sounds like you are doing a heck of a job whipping it. Oh, and your hat, well, it's on the "one of my favorites" list.

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
DJ posted about this on The Electric Speakeasy and I have to admit that I was shocked.

Colby Jack said:
Let me begin by saying that I had tried to write this sooner and thought about this everyday since it began....

I wish to thank my wonderful friends here on the lounge for everything...to include the purchase of an Art Fawcett VS hat.
A short time before Thanksgiving I had just finished my chemo treatments, but found that the cancer had grown a bit, and was causing me quite a lot of pain. I had received a pm from Art here on the site, but I was tucked away in narcotic heaven. I was finally able to sit at my computer and see what all my friends were up to. There was the pm from Art, nearly a week old. I was stunned:D ...I answered him as quickly as I could and got the ball rolling...I hope I wasn't a pain in the butt Art...

The conformer was sent to and fro...and I worried if the lack of hair would be a problem, as my hair has finally grown back in...

I told him what I wanted, discussed colors/style and left the rest up to Art.

Again....how do you thank people for a present such as this...My heart goes out to these conspirators that brought light back to my dark life.

As soon as I can, I will gather some images to post...that way I can keep my VS for a while longer...I so love this hat and the great people of the lounge!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Well, Jack, We miss you over on The Chronicles Electric Speakeasy and hope you recover quickly and let me know if there's anything we can do for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy