Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A pretty good Montecristi Panama hat video

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Those were 19:11 of the best-spent minutes in my recent memory! Thanks so much for posting the video, panamabob. I'll never gaze at a well-made straw hat again in quite the same way.

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Wow, I was familiar with the process of making one, but this detailed video was fascinating to watch. Thanks Robert. What really gets me is that sometime a long time ago someone thought all these processes up. There must of been a lot of trial and error along the way until it was perfected.

fedoralover

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Wow, I was familiar with the process of making one, but this detailed video was fascinating to watch. Thanks Robert. What really gets me is that sometime a long time ago someone thought all these processes up. There must of been a lot of trial and error along the way until it was perfected.

fedoralover

Exactly my thinking. The older I get the more I admire those crafts and this video only helps to increase my admiration even further. I'm awe-struck by the complexity of the process. Thanks for sharing the vid.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
That was an awesome video; thanks for sharing! That must be uncomfortable, leaning over those wood blocks like that every day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner