Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A visit to Wooden Sleepers vintage, Brooklyn

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Talk to the tv producers and their camera crew on that count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't mean to sound like a douche, but was that actually filmed by a pro camera crew? If even they start filming in portrait mode where is the world going!

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Yep, this was part of the demo for my aborted reality TV vintage picking show. There was a camera guy, sound guy, assistant, producer. Apparently watching things on cell phones is the way of the future. Can't say I much enjoy seeing something on such a tiny screen or am convinced by the logic.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Yep, this was part of the demo for my aborted reality TV vintage picking show. There was a camera guy, sound guy, assistant, producer. Apparently watching things on cell phones is the way of the future. Can't say I much enjoy seeing something on such a tiny screen or am convinced by the logic.

Completely agree! Although the content is great, the portrait mode makes it look like it was filmed by a teenager using a smart phone... Are they not aware that a cell phone can be flipped on its side? Disappointing for a pro job.
Sorry to hear it was aborted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy