Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

About Custom Aero jackets...

ando.thun

New in Town
Write an email to Aero. Their customer service is fantastic.

I don't know if they do a full custom jacket, but a lot of options are free of charge.

Amanda was really helpfull and gave me a lot of information.
Finally I changed the bodylenght, the lining, the cuffs and added two inside pockets. And best of all: No extra charge!

Doublegun

Practically Family
Write an email to Aero. Their customer service is fantastic.

I don't know if they do a full custom jacket, but a lot of options are free of charge.

Amanda was really helpfull and gave me a lot of information.
Finally I changed the bodylenght, the lining, the cuffs and added two inside pockets. And best of all: No extra charge!

Same experience here. For the most part all of their jackets are custom. I worked with Amanda with various measurements, no knit cuffs, added inside gun pockets....no extra charge.

dortiz

One of the Regulars
SAme here. Changed the collar added inside pocket and they took my measurents and all just part of the regular ordering process. They are wonderful!

Norsksea

New in Town
I ordered a Bootlegger and everything I wanted was no extra charge. if you want a leather boarder around the bottom of the Jacket and sleeve cuffs. That coats 60 pounds more.
Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy