Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Above the rim.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
My wife and I are in the Toronto area on vacation so I took a little side to Biltmore Hats to see their discounted hats. There is a reason. Don't waste your time. Over stiffened bottom line felts, slightly miscut brims and godawful colors. A few ok straws but overall very disappointing. Maybe my timing was off.

Dewhurst

Practically Family
The phrase "Factory Outlet" generally contains negative connotations for a very good reason.[huh]

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Goin' pretty good Johnny, thanks for asking. Picked up a beaut Whippet in 7 1/4 and an Engelbert custom made in a size TBD when I get a tape measure. It seems like a 7 3/8 but we shall see. Neither fits me but I couldn't pass them up so look in the "classifieds" in about a week. Engelbert is a very thick sage green homburg, Whippet is Bluish gray Royal.

Tom D.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sounds good. At least it was not a wasted trip.
If you ever think about heading out west to see some of the rest of our great country, the first week in July is Stampeed week in Calgary, Oh and they have Smithbilt hats in town ;) Just in case you wanted a custom fit hat. :)
Travel Safe.
Johnny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass