Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aces High Irvin jackets

Jonnyboy

New in Town
Hi Guys,

Happy Festive Season to one and all!

I’ll only be making a very small number of jackets next year, so if you are interested in placing an order please let me know. I’ll probably be making only four or five jackets, so once my order book is full, that will be it for 2017. It will use up my remaining sheepskins, which were part of a large order which I’ve been working my way through.

At the moment, I'm unsure whether to continue after these jackets are finished. I would need to order another large batch of sheepskins (which is a big financial outlay). As a small, one-person operation, it hasn’t worked out particularly profitable making jackets, given the high cost of materials and time it takes me to make each jacket, so my other work (design projects and painting) has been necessary to help make ends meet. It’s really been a labour of love, but I’m not sure whether I will continue to make Irvins for much longer, so these are likely to be my last jackets.

Cheers,

Jon

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Hi Guys,

Happy Festive Season to one and all!

I’ll only be making a very small number of jackets next year, so if you are interested in placing an order please let me know. I’ll probably be making only four or five jackets, so once my order book is full, that will be it for 2017. It will use up my remaining sheepskins, which were part of a large order which I’ve been working my way through.

At the moment, I'm unsure whether to continue after these jackets are finished. I would need to order another large batch of sheepskins (which is a big financial outlay). As a small, one-person operation, it hasn’t worked out particularly profitable making jackets, given the high cost of materials and time it takes me to make each jacket, so my other work (design projects and painting) has been necessary to help make ends meet. It’s really been a labour of love, but I’m not sure whether I will continue to make Irvins for much longer, so these are likely to be my last jackets.

Cheers,

Jon

Thx Jon for making so nice jackets.
Sorry about your trouble.
Good luck and seasons greetings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran