Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Addicted To The Fedora Lounge

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
Can u imagine if we all had Deloreans ??? There wouldn't be anyone left in the lounge!!!! We would all be back in time btwn 5-7 decades!!!!

Gilbey said:
The love for the past brings me back. I am in love with it, obsessed with it, though we are trapped in 2007!!! Can we ever go back to the 30's in a time machine, I don't think it's possible yet. But going back to the Fedora Lounge is possible and it is as good as it gets. :)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
be_lovely said:
Can u imagine if we all had Deloreans ??? There wouldn't be anyone left in the lounge!!!! We would all be back in time btwn 5-7 decades!!!!

Its not the Delorean, its the Flux Capacitor ;)

LD

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
I worked 14 hours today - came home - checked for messages from a friend :) Went to the Lounge - showered - went to bed - just got up a few minutes ago after being what I thought was sound asleep - and now I am checking the Lounge again before retiring for the evening.

I too keep the Lounge open on my computer all day long.

:)

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
BegintheBeguine said:
We tailors need all the help we can get.

Speaking of that... that little drop in the collar stand of which I was talking... It's not the Lounge to which I am addicted... it's knowledge.

I used my old razor at a fast pace... was heading to a dance contest in which I was competing.

Anywho, see the open space between the collar? it actually has a drop rather than the continuous collar stand. That way you see tie hanging between the collar opening and not collar stand.
IMG_2558-vi.jpg

Here is a better look post contest after I needed to cool down.

If you look closely at the collar stand you will see that it has a tiny notch before actually going to the regular curve at the edge... if this isn't clear I'll try to get photoshop up and circle what I'm talking about.
IMG_2587-vi.jpg

Leading Edge

One of the Regulars
Matt Deckard said:
Speaking of that... that little drop in the collar stand of which I was talking... It's not the Lounge to which I am addicted... it's knowledge.

I used my old razor at a fast pace... was heading to a dance contest in which I was competing.

Anywho, see the open space between the collar? it actually has a drop rather than the continuous collar stand. That way you see tie hanging between the collar opening and not collar stand.
IMG_2558-vi.jpg

Here is a better look post contest after I needed to cool down.

If you look closely at the collar stand you will see that it has a tiny notch before actually going to the regular curve at the edge... if this isn't clear I'll try to get photoshop up and circle what I'm talking about.
IMG_2587-vi.jpg

Yeah, please photoshop. The morning caffeine hasn't kicked in yet.
BTW: I second the "knowledge" reason. It is what brought me here in the first place and what keeps me coming back for more. Without the pleasure of courteous conversation, witty repartees, and delicious dishing, however, I would be only be lurking instead of engaging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points