Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Addicted To The Fedora Lounge

carter

I'll Lock Up
I'm not a tailor... though I do teach them things now and again and again and again... at least the ones that think they have nothing to learn.

Matt, After you take your medicine, I believe there is a tailor in Panama that could use your assistance. Have a nice trip. ;)

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I see the drop, but circle anyway for whatever other tailors might be in the Lounge.
I joined a year ago. Addicted and love it. I get answers to things I didn't even know I had a question about.
I was able to be accepted as a member of the London Lounge since I'm a tailor but rarely go there, so it a lot of it has to do with the friendship here.

lindylady

A-List Customer
I joined the Lounge last September and it has been my happy refuge from the modern world ever since. When I was in school, I posted to the forum all day instead of paying attention in class. (I know, it's shameful) But this forum is so addictive and inviting, not in a bad way at all. More like a place full of nostalgic friends.

Easy Money

New in Town
I'm just a rookie at the posting but I normally keep the Lounge open at work most days. It's like a text book for a wonderful style. I found FL while looking for a hat. Took a lot of comfort in finding such a large group of people who are excited about the Golden Era. I used to like watching the old movies for the plots now I'm trying to get fashion tips. Could one of the veterans tell me is that how it starts?

carter

I'll Lock Up
Ok, I'm a regular user, NOT an addict!:rage: Really, I can quit any time I want to. See, I'm walking away right now. click, click, click.................

anyone out there......? anybody.............? hello.................?

hmmmm.....guess I'm all alone......now where was that thread.....hmmmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR