Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

Addicted To The Fedora Lounge

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
I'm curious.

Maybe because I am fairly new here (since July 31st), or maybe because I am thrilled to know that so many of us exist, or maybe because I have a passion for the past...

I'm just curious to know how much time you all spend here.

My name is Ann, and I'm an addict. lol

When I get to work, I tend keep the lounge open in the background and check it throughout the day and read old posts. There is such a wonderful amount of information, and pictures, and stories, and SO MANY threads.

I'll just stop now before you realize how much time I am really spending here.
lol

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I check in on the average 2x a day. In the mornings (which is sometimes late mornings) and in the evenings. Sometimes maybe in the afternoons. [huh] Yes, I am an addict too. I don't always post or have anything of interest to say, but I check the posts, see whats going on, sigh......I need a life. Hopefully one outside of work is coming to me soon from Indiana.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I belong to quite a few boards but the Lounge is the only one that's got me addicted. I check in a couple times a day (more if work is slow!).

Starius

Practically Family
You know, I honestly think I'm becoming rather obsessive compulsive about checking the lounge for updates through the day. I haven't really been here all that long, really. But since first coming here, I find myself here all the time now.

Just a great online community, a real positive one. I've taken part in several discussion forums and they often have a tendency to generate a real negative atmosphere which ultimately leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But not here, this is definitely one of the jewels in the Internet rough.

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
I was up til 2:30 this morning constantly checking for new threads on the lounge. My name is Ingrid, and I am an addict, and I like it!!!!!!

PA Dancer said:
I'm curious.

Maybe because I am fairly new here (since July 31st), or maybe because I am thrilled to know that so many of us exist, or maybe because I have a passion for the past...

I'm just curious to know how much time you all spend here.

My name is Ann, and I'm an addict. lol

When I get to work, I tend keep the lounge open in the background and check it throughout the day and read old posts. There is such a wonderful amount of information, and pictures, and stories, and SO MANY threads.

I'll just stop now before you realize how much time I am really spending here.
lol

Starius

Practically Family
Harry L. Rinker wrote in his book How To Think Like a Collector:

One can achieve no greater high than one resulting from collecting. Collecting often produces an adrenaline rush. I do not understand why people need mind-altering drugs when antiques and collectibles are available. My collectibles highs last far longer and have no side effects (except maybe a financial one now and then).

I think if you replace "collectibles" with "the fedora lounge," this statement could be applied here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yitaro