Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventure Built

Thunderbolt

One of the Regulars
Is adventurebuilt still in business? I ordered a hat from them one year ago and wanted to check up so I emailed them. No answer yet. That was a week ago. Thanks!

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you do a search here, you will find you are not the first to have this issue. Same happened to me. Just wait and when the hat is done it will show up on your doors step.
Johnny

Thunderbolt

One of the Regulars
I know a hat takes a long time because they make them from scratch. I've heared people say it takes six months or so but it's been a year. Do they take longer now because of the latest Indy movie?

bendingoak

Vendor
Steve current turn around time is more than a year. It's more like 14 - 18 months. He was hit with a big rush of order just before the new movie and got hit even worse after the movie. He is still in the biz and making wonderful hats just like al ways. He has never not delivered a hat. Longer than he would like but he still delivers.

You will just love your hat when you get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran