Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventure! Fedora Lounge Folks in Action!

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
Gro said:
I should be somewhere in the back line to the left.
IMG_5859.JPG

Anyone know what kind of pants those Indy guys typically wear? I could use some good non-jeans adventure pants.

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gijoe said:
In the " Rality" (Movie) Indie Wear US Army Officer Pinks.

Actually, they are based on Officier's Pinks.

http://www.indygear.com/igpants.html

The pants worn by Indiana Jones in all three films were based on original World War II Army and Army Air Corps officer trousers. Although not original Pinks they are based on the same basic design and do carry a slight pinkish hue. The pants made for Raiders are said to be more of a greyish-brown where the pants made for Temple of Doom and Last Crusade were supposedly a purer reddish-brown. The pants were made of a khaki wool-twill, pleated with seven belt loops, two scalloped button flap rear pockets, a button fly and a four-inch military style hem. They were all most likely subcontracted by the costume department and made by famed London based cinema costumers, Angels and Bermans, to be tailored perfectly for Harrison Ford for the production.

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Gro said:
Nice pics ! I like the Indie Adventure Look but you cant wear all component together in the public.
Maybee we see in the Future a vintage inspired Women Adventure Impression beside Lara Croft.

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Gro said:
Nice pics ! I like the Indie Adventure Look but you cant wear all component together in the public.
Maybee we see in the Future a vintage inspired Women Adventure Impression beside Lara Croft.

Gijoe

A-List Customer
DanielJones said:
Great shot inside the artillery cupola. :eusa_clap
How was the temperature inside there compared to the outside?

Cheers!

Dan
Thanks Dan
A bit less windy.
The tower was later in history raised and converted as infantry position.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I can't believe I've never seen this thread before!

I've been blessed to do a bit of traveling over the last few years.

In Cambodia:

Ta Prohm:
100_4196.jpg

also Ta Prohm:
100_4173.jpg

And Egypt:
Edfu:
IMG_0568a.jpg

several of Luxor:
IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

Kom Ombo:
IMG_0610-1.jpg

And in Istanbul:
the Blue Mosque:
IMG_1350.jpg

The Hagia Sophia:
IMG_2382.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Today's Fare...

Pretty tame compared to many of the photo's and adventures of our members in here. But, it was a GREAT day to be up a mountain with 'the boys' so there you go!! Forecast was settled, so opted for the 1940 Duffel coat, cap comforter..etc (no need for Goretex today).

Thrunton-Northumberland026.jpg

Thrunton-Northumberland025.jpg

Thrunton-Northumberland014.jpg

Thrunton-Northumberland011.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Great pics Paddy! Dig on the Duffle Coat. Looks like perfect fall weather there. Right now we're going to have about a week of 100 degree temps. Not good for the coats right now where I'm at.

Cheers!

Dan

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

HepKitty said:
very cool Paddy, where were you?

Up in the Scottish Borders (so the Northern Border country between the North of England and Southeast of Scotland . :)

But those pics of Egypt and Israel, Turkey..etc, are giving me such itchy feet again!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo