Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventure! Fedora Lounge Folks in Action!

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
A little while back I went caving. Nothing very vintage about it, but I had fun.

40917_1506186650093_1097080667_31446329_7481796_n.jpg

40025_1506187970126_1097080667_31446333_4771492_n.jpg

38010_1506188890149_1097080667_31446337_3491609_n.jpg

HepKitty

One Too Many
that looks fun Yeps. where was it?

Big Man a lot of Idaho is this gorgeous. there are some not so great spots though, mostly S ID. at least there is great rock climbing in that area

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeps said:
... Small caves, but lots of fun.

I always thought it would be fun to go caving, but I'm not built for that sport. You couldn't grease me down and shoot me into that cave with a cannon. :D One of my Fireman buddies once told me that I would need a confined space permit to enter the Super Dome. :eusa_doh:

HepKitty

One Too Many
Big Man said:
Yeah, I guess Idaho looks good, too ...

lol ok I'm gonna play stupid here and just say that there is some of Idaho that is really just a high elevation desert wasteland, I'd like to get out of that part and only come back to visit for the rock climbing. and then leave!

Big Man

HepKitty said:
lol ok I'm gonna play stupid here and just say that there is some of Idaho that is really just a high elevation desert wasteland, I'd like to get out of that part and only come back to visit for the rock climbing. and then leave!

Seriously, the parts of Idaho I've seen (through pictures) is beautiful. I had family that lived in northern Idaho around 1900 - 1910. They moved from NC to work in the logging business in Idaho and Washington. One of my great-great grandmothers is buried in Moscow, Idaho. After her death, the family came back to NC. One of these days I'd like to visit out that way and see for myself some of the places where they once lived.

HepKitty

One Too Many
Big Man said:
Seriously, the parts of Idaho I've seen (through pictures) is beautiful. I had family that lived in northern Idaho around 1900 - 1910. They moved from NC to work in the logging business in Idaho and Washington. One of my great-great grandmothers is buried in Moscow, Idaho. After her death, the family came back to NC. One of these days I'd like to visit out that way and see for myself some of the places where they once lived.

mostly farmland around Moscow but there is Moscow Mountain. other mountains and trees are not too far away though. Lake Coeur d'Alene is gorgeous

Gijoe

A-List Customer
Today high in the Mountains 2640m ( 8660 Ft.)
On the backway a group peoples mistook me as Brad Pit ( Heinrich Harrer Seven Years in Tibet)

1961MJS

Hi

Looks like a great trip. Is that a US GI or Reproduction Mackinaw coat? If it's a reproduction, where did you get it, and how do you like it?

Thanks

Gijoe

A-List Customer
1961MJS said:
Hi

Looks like a great trip. Is that a US GI or Reproduction Mackinaw coat? If it's a reproduction, where did you get it, and how do you like it?

Thanks

Its a Repro from ebay seller " Spearhead Militaria"
Its o.k but the cotton outer fabric is a bit thin . I like the Makinaw Design and use my coat also for privat casual dress.
I ordered yesterday a new on from At the Front. More expensive but i think the Quality is better !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo