Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adventurer vs Federation IV

fallbackdown82

New in Town
Trying to decide on which to get, the adventurer or the Fed IV. Any one have a new Fed? What is the difference compared to the old? Any feedback on the Adventurer? I am kind of leaning towards the Fed, as I want a grey, but I havent seen how the Adventurer looks on anyone...Any help?
THanks guys!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a Fed Deluxe IV. I know that the brim is a bit narrower than the previous Fed and the crown is a little shorter. This link will give you more information on the new Fed:

www.hatsdirect.com/federation

Mine is the heritage fawn, and I have also been keeping a close eye on the moonstone gray.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
fallbackdown82 said:
Trying to decide on which to get, the adventurer or the Fed IV. Any one have a new Fed? What is the difference compared to the old? Any feedback on the Adventurer? I am kind of leaning towards the Fed, as I want a grey, but I havent seen how the Adventurer looks on anyone...Any help?
THanks guys!
Maybe this will help .:)
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=30427

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a moonstone gray Akubra Stylemaster with a black ribbon. I posted it in the new hats thread, but here it is:

IMG_0112.jpg

I like the hat and the color really well, and I am trying really hard to resist ordering a gray Fed IV for now. But I will most likely have one before the fat lady sings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats