Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero A2 Soft Italian Horsehide

breezer

Practically Family
Taking decent fit pics of your own jacket aint easy.....I'm a few days away from finding the time. In the meantime I'm wearing it every opportunity I get,and I can already feel it moulding to my shape and movements. I'm pretty sure this ones a keeper, and I am already thinking about which of my other jackets I can move along as they aren't going to be worn any time soon.
FullSizeRender-12.jpg
FullSizeRender-11.jpg

The Bunk

New in Town
Great stuff. I'd be interested in seeing the measurements, too. We're very close to the same exact height and weight and I've been focusing my search on size 38 but maybe I should lean more to 40. Most of the 38s I see are too short to take a chance on anyway - even 25" seems like it would be risky.

willyto

One Too Many
Fit wise it couldn't be better. Aero and you nailed it in that regard. The leather in the sleeeves is showing a lot of character already!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Why do some of the best jackets here always find themselves in the most splendid of backgrounds?? Talking to you Breezer. :)

dubpynchon

One Too Many
Beautiful jacket, unfortunately it makes me think that I could only get a fit this good if I did as you did and went to Aero to get measured :(

breezer

Practically Family
Beautiful jacket, unfortunately it makes me think that I could only get a fit this good if I did as you did and went to Aero to get measured :(

It was just a matter of trying on 2 jackets - one that was too big and one that fitted. Only took 2 minutes. But yes, trying on an Aero before placing an order is recommended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner