Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Alternative to Schott P613S Burgundy

WolferlQ3

New in Town
Dear Friends,

unfortunately, i need an US size 46 (having 10 Aero in 46 and only 1 Highwayman in 44) and i´m not able to find a Schott P613S (i assume i would need a XXL) in my fit. In total, i´m anyway not able to find a Schott P613S in Burgundy. It seems, that this jacket was limited.

Which Aero Jacket comes close to the 613? The MC, the King of the Road, Daytona or Elvis? And which color is close to the Burgundy? Cherry or Cordovan?

I´m thinking to create my "own" P613S - ok, the stars will not be there - but the rest could be done, i´m sure

Hope you can help

All the best from Munich
Wolfgang

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Which Aero Jacket comes close to the 613? The MC, the King of the Road, Daytona or Elvis? And which color is close to the Burgundy? Cherry or Cordovan?

Cordovan Vincent, with shoulder gussets, sewn-in belt, and the pocket layout of the "Motorcycle Jacket". Get the Universal zipper, which is the most smooth and reliable, and ring pocket pullers like on the Perfecto.

This will give you a similar shape to the Perfecto rather than the dramatic V-shape of the "Motorcycle Jacket". You can even ask them to put stars on the epaulettes.

Aloysius

Thanks - and the base jacket you mean is the MC or the King of the road?

For the base jacket, I mean the Vincent, which has the body shape you are looking for. Add shoulder gussets, epaulettes, and sewn in belt. Pick Universal for your main zipper and ring for your pocket zippers.

The Vincent (known by their U.S. dealer as the Ridley) is designed to accommodate whichever details you’d like.

Ask for the pocket layout of the MC, though you should also ask for the chest pocket to have a more vertical angle like the one on the Bootlegger.

Ask for stars on the epaulettes to match your zipper.

WolferlQ3

New in Town
Ohhh, i see that Schott in the U.S. is offering the P613S online. Could be a perfect chance for me an get one.
Does anybody know what i need when is used to wear a 613 in size 46, what could i need for the P613S- XL or XXL

What is the equivalent of size 46 - XL / XXL?

Aloysius

Ohhh, i see that Schott in the U.S. is offering the P613S online. Could be a perfect chance for me an get one.
Does anybody know what i need when is used to wear a 613 in size 46, what could i need for the P613S- XL or XXL

What is the equivalent of size 46 - XL / XXL?

Use the size calculator on Schott’s website.

WolferlQ3

New in Town
I did and i contacted them. It looks that XL would be perfect beside the shoulders and XXL would be perfect for my shoulders, but the rest is to large.

Damn Bodybuilder body

Aloysius

I did and i contacted them. It looks that XL would be perfect beside the shoulders and XXL would be perfect for my shoulders, but the rest is to large.

Damn Bodybuilder body

I sized up like that because of the shoulders and the jacket ended up fitting perfectly. (I was concerned that it would feel too big otherwise.) When it comes to the really stiff hides like Chromexcel or the Schott horsehide, as they break in they fit closer and end up blanketing your body.

I even tested my experience by getting the same jacket in my more "usual" size a year later, and it felt small everywhere.

WolferlQ3

New in Town
Ich bought today both CXSH Perfectos at Schott NYC in XL. Black and Burgundy. Shipping to Germany and taxes on top will lead to 1.500 Euro per jacket. Curious how they will fit. I only know the classic 613 and 618 style in SH and HH

cl206

New in Town
Holy cow that P613S in burgundy looks really good! I just got the schott 689HH Nov and really enjoy wearing it (yesterday rode on my z400 in 20F NY weather to work lol, about 7 miles though, visor started to ice up!). I plan to get a crosszip (steerhide and nonblack for variety) by this summer and this is now on my list!

WolferlQ3

New in Town
The Black Schott CXSH arrived today. I´m happy that XL is sufficient on my shoulders. XXL would be more comfortable, but the rest would be way to large.

Great jacket - feels like an Aero

Attachments

• WhatsApp Bild 2024-01-25 um 11.19.38_0ee76f7a.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-01-25 um 11.19.38_0ee76f7a.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 60
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-01-25 um 11.19.38_18ff23c0.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-01-25 um 11.19.38_18ff23c0.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 58
  • WhatsApp Bild 2024-01-25 um 11.19.38_b1beefbf.jpg
    WhatsApp Bild 2024-01-25 um 11.19.38_b1beefbf.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 57

Forum statistics