Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Bootlegger sz.42R

Havana

One of the Regulars
This is a genuine Aero Bootlegger jacket in brown steerhide. The official color is brown but it does have a reddish tint. This jacket is standard 42 regular size with no size modifications. It was ordered with the cooler cotton drill lining and does NOT have the hidden knit cuffs. The cuffs are open. The jacket is in excellent condition with no scratches or damages to the leather. It has been well cared for and always stored on a hanger. There is only very slight wear along the ends of the cuffs and the front flap. This is wear is hardly noticable. The arms measure 26" from the shoulder seam to the end of the cuff. The back measures 19.5" across from shoulder seam to shoulder seam and 26.5" down from the base of the collar to the bottom. This is an awesome jacket and gets comments all the time. I'm only selling it because I have too many jackets and live in a relatively warm climate. The photos were taken on 4/8. My loss is your gain. $440 dollars will deliver this jacket to anywhere in the USA. Paypal payment only please.
jacket1.jpg

jacket2.jpg

100_1863.jpg

100_1864.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner