Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Bronco A2 Dark Seal/Rust Knits Jerky HH Sz 42 (L)

xmr

One of the Regulars
Hi Guys,

I just have to mayn dark seal jackets, basically all my leather jackets are dark brown. I'd like to switch this barely broken in A2 to a lighter brown one. I bought it last year and maybe wore it for q or 2 months - almost new, the leather is still stiff. The knits are in perfect shaüe, no holes - not stretched. No smoking, no animals, no smell ;-) It's aregular Aero sz 42 with 1" added on sleeves and length.

400EUR inc shipping in the EU

Approx Measurements:

• Armpit to Armpit = 55cm 21,65"
• Front length (front zipper length from base of collar to hem) = 58cm 22,8"
• Back length (base of collar to end of knit) = 66cm 26"
• Shoulder-tip to Shoulder-tip = 46cm 18,1"
• Sleeve Length #1 (shoulder-tip to start of knit) = 61cm 24"
• Sleeve Length #2 (base of neck to shoulder tip to start of knit) = 79cm 31,1"
• Sleeve Length #3 (Sleeve Length #2 + Knit) =84cm 33"

xmr

One of the Regulars
Thanks, Nick. I'm just wondering...I thought this colour/knit combo gets more attention.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Nick. I'm just wondering...I thought this colour/knit combo gets more attention.

The classifieds are hit or miss. I've been more impressed with some of the jackets put up here in the last month than ever, but none of them are selling. Give it time.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
This is actually my size. Do you have the measurement from the shoulder seam (tip) to end of knit? If the sleeves are long enough, I might be interested. I'll need 26" minimum. Though I will need some time to gather the funds.

xmr

One of the Regulars
Let me check later, as I was interested in some of your jackets I think it should fit. And I'm in no hurry to sell, I can hold it if you really want it.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Let me check later, as I was interested in some of your jackets I think it should fit. And I'm in no hurry to sell, I can hold it if you really want it.

No rush! My guess is the sleeves are still too short even with the extra inch added but just maybe they'll do!

xmr

One of the Regulars
no offense, but shipping to the US alone is 40 EUR. I'm not giving away this jacket for 270 EUR. Without shipping this jacket cost almost 650 EUR new. If you want to make a serious offer I prefer PM.

w126c

New in Town
Would you mind double checking your pit to pit measurement? 21.65" seems a bit small, more like a size 40 not a 42. I have an Aero Bronco 29191 size 44 and it measures 23.5" pit to pit.

Thanks

xmr

One of the Regulars
Would you mind double checking your pit to pit measurement? 21.65" seems a bit small, more like a size 40 not a 42. I have an Aero Bronco 29191 size 44 and it measures 23.5" pit to pit.

Thanks

I just measured again, it's approx 55cm which is about 21,65 inch.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
$425 US dollars and it goes to someone actually in the AF. You don't seem to want to answer my PMs, sorry.

I think the OPs asking price is fair. I have to laugh Harry, as we have the same tastes (after all you bought my HWM from me). I too want this jacket (rare one comes around in a longer size) but won't be able to afford it, probably until it's long sold! Hope you're doing well.

xmr

One of the Regulars
Hm, I didn't get a notification email...I have to check my settings. PM replied. Better late than never ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran