Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trainspotter

A-List Customer
This jacket was bought from @Stitched in March 2020. I am on the North side of the border hence got it shipped to my brother's place in Seattle, to avoid the notorious custom fees and delays at Canada Customs. Before I could make it, borders were closed due to Covid -19, & thats how it has been since. Jacket has not even been tried once

I have recently bought a size 38 Sheene from Thurston Bros and have come to realize that Size 36 will be too small for me(Size 38 is a already snug), hence looking to let go of this one without trying and park funds for a future custom purchase

This is Aero Trainee Label, but it looks like the trainee did a fine job.
I am using pictures sent by the seller, and measurements listed on Aero website. Also attaching link to the original classified posting. Offering the same price i.e. US$ 399 shipped to continental US, paypal FnF

Measurements from Aero’s site:
Pit to Pit-21”
Sleeve-24”
Back-24.5”
Shoulder-18”

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/aero-cafe-racer-cxfqhh-36.100045/#post-2652557

I will be putting up the jacket on ebay as well, but would really prefer to sell it on the lounge. Thanks for your time :)

CR1.jpeg

CR 2.jpeg

CR 3.jpeg

CR 4.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points