Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Cafe Racer fit check

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I feel like I have spammed this website every time I get a new jacket to get some fit feedback

Anyway here’s some more spam:

Just picked up this jacket used as the measurements seemed like a good fit to me. You guys weren’t lying about the drop on the cafe racer. Do you think this is a keeper:
View attachment 486375 View attachment 486376

I do already own a board racer (which imo fits slightly better), but I’m thinking due to the pattern differences, I can actually layer with the cafe racer for colder months. Pics of my board racer below for comparison

View attachment 486377

To me this is your best one yet, definitely a keeper.
I actually think it fits better than the board racer.

newtojackets

Practically Family
I don’t think this is caused by snug shoulders as you see this on more roomy Aero jackets as well.
Second this. If I really lean my neck forwards the wrinkles disappear. The lines come from your neck pushing the collar further back than the rest of the jacket

newtojackets

Practically Family
We used to use Dubbin on our rugby boots when I was a schoolboy, I can still remember the (not unpleasant) smell, great suff. I was not aware it was still about.

I think your CR looks great on you (the Board Racer too). You are wearing a hoody under so I think maybe some of the creases might be driven by that.

I must say that these two are in my opinion your best fitting jackets, and should have a solid place in your wardrobe.

....and, my CR is also a horse and very soft (although mine is a russet).

View attachment 486555 View attachment 486556 View attachment 486557
Thanks! That cafe racer looks incredible on you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui