Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AERO Cafe Racer in Seal Vicenza HH

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
Well, up for sale is a familiar jacket. I bought this wonderful Aero Cafe Racer last week right here on the board from TiltRotorFlyer. Received it in perfect condition, as described, today. I absolutely love the jacket and will have to order its big brother from Thurston. The jacket is just to small for me. Tight in the shoulders and likes about an inch from zipping I'm afraid. It's a size 42 and the measurements are below.

Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulder: 19"
Back: 26"
Sleeves: 26"

I paid $675 with shipping for it last Thursday and thought that was a deal! All I want for it is what I paid. Looking for $650 plus shipping worldwide. Below is the link to the add I bought from last week. Thank you.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...-Cafe-Racer-in-Seal-Vicenza-HH&highlight=Aero

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,039
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,053
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,028
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,023

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
I would say it does. Guess I was hoping it was a little bigger, or me a little smaller. I normally wear a 44 in a suit jacket. I am 5'11 and 223 lbs with a muscular build. Wear a 36X32 in jeans. Thx.

Damo

A-List Customer
Can anyone tell me some of the characteristics of this type of leather?? Is it thick?? How does it hold up in the rain??

Does it have any inside pockets?? Also what is the waist measurement? Thanks

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
I would not say it's a thick leather. This jacket is light overall. I can get you a waist measurement tomorrow if you like. At work now. Don't have answer for you in the rain.

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
Yes sir. Laying the jacket flat and measuring all the way around the waist I get 42.25". Hope this helps. If you need a picture of a fit pic of the jacket on me just shoot me your email address. Thank you.

gfarina55

Familiar Face
Email sent.

Well, up for sale is a familiar jacket. I bought this wonderful Aero Cafe Racer last week right here on the board from TiltRotorFlyer. Received it in perfect condition, as described, today. I absolutely love the jacket and will have to order its big brother from Thurston. The jacket is just to small for me. Tight in the shoulders and likes about an inch from zipping I'm afraid. It's a size 42 and the measurements are below.

Pit to Pit: 23"
Shoulder: 19"
Back: 26"
Sleeves: 26"

I paid $675 with shipping for it last Thursday and thought that was a deal! All I want for it is what I paid. Looking for $650 plus shipping worldwide. Below is the link to the add I bought from last week. Thank you.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...-Cafe-Racer-in-Seal-Vicenza-HH&highlight=Aero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21