Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Cheyenne 44/46 long

gimmesomeshelte

Familiar Face
I have this listed on eBay (270285142653), but I'm willing to listen to offers (I'm itching to buy another Aero.) ;)

I’m selling an Aero Cheyenne I purchased a few years ago. I’ve only worn it 6 times over the past three years, so I’m selling it to fund another Aero purchase.

Fit: The jacket is a 46 long. I’m 74.5 in. tall, have a 44 in chest, and wear a 16* 36 in shirt. The sleeves are fine (they end right between my wrist and knuckles), but the jacket is big on me if I don’t wear a heavy sweater. If you have a 46 chest, you won’t have very much room for layering. The cut is ‘functional’. It isn’t baggy, nor is it trim. I’ve owned a number of Aero jackets over the years, so if you have any fit questions, I'm sure I can help.

Back (collar to hem) 33 in.

Width (top of sleeve to top of sleeve) 22 in.

Sleeves (top of sleeve to middle of sleeve opening) 26 in.

Hide: Oil pull mid weight steerhide. I've owned midweight steerhide and horsehide jackets. The only difference I've been able to notice is that the horsehide starts off with a duller finish. This hide is very soft, and looks very new. I have to admit that I haven’t worn this jacket very much. The hide is meant to distress quickly with minimum effort. There are no rips, tears, repairs, funny smells, etc. Aero jackets are expensive, so I treat them accordingly.

Hardware: The jacket has the original buttons. They’re all in good shape (no cracks/chips), and they’re all nice and tight.

Lining: Brown alpaca wool.

Modifications: I bought this jacket off of eBay, and it looks like an inch was added to the body and arms.

General comments: If you have any questions, please ask. PayPal only. If you’re an overseas buyer, email me before bidding. Shipping will be $20 in the continental United States. I pack well, ship promptly, and send tracking numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24