Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Half Belt

Tripleterror

New in Town
I've just recieved my new Aero Half Belt in Brown FQHH.
The colour is a lovely dark brown, not too tan as some I've seen and the fit is superb. I did go the Aero though to get the right size.
Contary to delivery problems of some people on the forum I ordered mine on 22 May and it was delivered this morning 7 July exactly as ordered.
If I can work out how to post an image I will but it's a standard '50's Half Belt, just 3" longer body and arms, and I think there's loads of them on the forum to look at.
I've only been a member of the forum for a little while but I must say I love it, such a wealth of knowledge on loads of subjects and very friendly.
Just got to break it in now and plan my next one, probably in cordovan.
Simon:D

Cooperson

One Too Many
Wow, that's super fast delivery time! You should post this in the 'Delays at Aero Leather' thread :)

Try and post some pics if you can, I for one will never get bored of drooling over new Aeros. Many congrats and enjoy.

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
Congrats on the new jacket!

As far as posting pictures, I've had success with:

http://www.photobucket.com

Every jacket is different, and I'd love to see pictures of yours. I'm debating on the Half Belt vs. the Long Half Belt. So a Half Belt with a few extra inches intrigues me.

Tripleterror

New in Town
I'll do must best with the pictures.
My jacket is a standard half belt but 3" longer because I am 6'4" so I don't think it fits me like a long half belt.
When I post the pictures let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IGDS