Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman Brown Seal Vicenza (basically new)

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
I am selling my Aero Highwayman, marked size 38, in brown seal vicenza horsehide. I bought it in the spring directly from the Aero stock selection. I have tried it on indoors a few times but never worn it.

The measurements are shown in the photos. The hide used is great, has a lot of grain and some natural markings. Smells amazing!

It's on eBay for 660 USD, will sell on here for 600 USD plus shipping if you want to save on the fees. Add 4% for Paypal goods and services (624 USD plus shipping). I am in Sweden, happy to send worldwide.

Thanks for looking.

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg A6.jpg A7.jpg A8.jpg A9.jpg

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
Is the sleeve length of 25.25" measured straight down or on the curve? Thanks
I forgot to include the photo of the sleeve length. This is how Aero (i think) measure it, straight down the sleeve from shoulder to cuff. I can measure it around the curve too if you like.

Attachments

• ED8CC286-885C-4A6B-B47E-6E17AA3662F8.jpeg
    ED8CC286-885C-4A6B-B47E-6E17AA3662F8.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 142

tonicab

New in Town
Hi
I am 185cm and 80 kgs.
I wear L (or 50) in jackets.
Belstaff 50, Barbour Beaufort M (40),
I like the fit slim, but not very snug.
Do you think your jacket fit me?
Regards.

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
Hi
I am 185cm and 80 kgs.
Regards.

I would say so, I am 180cm and 81 kgs and it fits me well. It is close fitting but not too tight or restrictive. You could compare the measurements against one of your Belstaff or Barbour jackets and see how it sizes up?

semolina_pilchard

One of the Regulars
Hi
I am 185cm and 80 kgs.
Regards.
@tonicab Just to add, I also tried a size 40 highwayman and it was too big everywhere on me. I sent that back and kept the 38.

BikerMan

A-List Customer
I believe that my friend. I’ve been collecting vintage Harley Davidson jackets for 45 years. I just starting buying some really nice Aero horsehide and steerhide. Now I’m really hooked. If anybody would like to buy some beautiful vintage Harley Davidson jackets, im your man. I think everyone should have at least 2. Lol.

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Hi. Wife’s up my butt for buying to many. I need to sell a few before I can buy again. Love the jacket though ( as I ponder the thought)!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ