Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Highwayman - ten years old..

Norwayman

New in Town
IMG_2288.jpg

Norwayman

New in Town
At least give us full front and back and a fit pic, you tease!

Haha, Just waited for that question - I took several closeups and front/back pictures this evening, but this was the only one allowed - all the others was "to big".. I have tried to find a way to "shrink" them, but cannot find out how. Maybe someone can advise me? I used iPhone 6..

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Haha, Just waited for that question - I took several closeups and front/back pictures this evening, but this was the only one allowed - all the others was "to big".. I have tried to find a way to "shrink" them, but cannot find out how. Maybe someone can advise me? I used iPhone 6..

I avoid using the TFL uploader for that very reason.
I use Imgur or photobucket from my computer, no idea how they work from an iPhone.

dannyk

One Too Many
How often do you wear it? It’s just always fascinating to see how certain leathers wear. 10 years old but was it a daily wearer? A certain season, on a bike or not? In any case it’s looking really good!

Norwayman

New in Town
How often do you wear it? It’s just always fascinating to see how certain leathers wear. 10 years old but was it a daily wearer? A certain season, on a bike or not? In any case it’s looking really good!

The first four-five-six years I used it alot, after that, now and then - I am getting older:(, and was a 44, now 42. I guess we shrink a little when at 60..:cool: The jacket has been used ca. march - june, and ca. september to december.. No bike - I sold my last HD eighteen years ago...

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Awesome!

For my own photos I post here I use a point-and-shoot camera set to 2.4 MP. (Plenty for online). It always downloads directly and does not go over the specified image size. Still not sure how to cut down the resolution on my i-phone 6SE Would welcome instructions on that one....

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Looks great - also, on the photo front, I downloaded a jpeg compressor app on my phone and it lets me upload things directly. Very easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24