Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero HWM Connolly steerhide 42

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
IMG_6424.JPG
IMG_6423.JPG
i bought this from @dan_t earlier this year. Beautiful jacket! Leather is exceptional and needs to be felt and worn to truly appreciate. Very well taken care of. Most of us know the Connolly history with Aero, but if you don't it's worth a read. Unfortunately this needs a new home to fund my ridiculous addiction of buying new things.

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
IMG_6427.JPG IMG_6426.JPG IMG_6425.JPG S to S 19.25"
Pit to Pit 24"
Sleeve 25.25"
Back 25.5"
Jacket is black. Pics make it look light in color than it really is. I may regret selling this....so get it while it's hot.
$500 plus shipping

Jrolfe

A-List Customer
NOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a realy shame, this is such a rare piece in the condition it is in.
I know!! I would NOT be selling if I hadn't just purchased a new jacket and reality of finances came into view.

John Lever

One Too Many
View attachment 197911 View attachment 197910 i bought this from @dan_t earlier this year. Beautiful jacket! Leather is exceptional and needs to be felt and worn to truly appreciate. Very well taken care of. Most of us know the Connolly history with Aero, but if you don't it's worth a read. Unfortunately this needs a new home to fund my ridiculous addiction of buying new things.
Connolly made leather seats for Rolls Royce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner