Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Indian Ranger and Daytona fit pics

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As @Gav observed, do not keep a borderline jacket simply because it was cheap. Your current lingering doubts will only increase over time and will prevent you from regularly wearing the jacket, and you will almost certainly end up selling it. Save the cash and get something you love, and will continue to love, and will wear regularly without any second guessing.

mygar

A-List Customer
Also, i would like to point out that you thought the fit was good... until people started telling you otherwise.

Go to thedi websites and observe all the models wearing "too short" of jackets.

Trends change... there is nothing that says you have to wear that jacket as they did in 50s. Its individual preference.

But if you were truly on fence with fit at the start... then its probably best you offload it.

mygar

A-List Customer
My sale orders came in today... watch for my own fit thread... im sure it will be like this one :D

My sale orders came in today... watch for my own fit thread... im sure it will be like this one :D
IMG_2031.GIF

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Your right. This is a kick a$$ jacket and I like the way it fits. It's a keeper.

20181026_155306.jpg
Also, i would like to point out that you thought the fit was good... until people started telling you otherwise.

Go to thedi websites and observe all the models wearing "too short" of jackets.

Trends change... there is nothing that says you have to wear that jacket as they did in 50s. Its individual preference.

But if you were truly on fence with fit at the start... then its probably best you offload it.
r

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
I agree with what’s been said about the jackets looking better with higher rise pants/jeans. My recommendation for jeans would be LVC or Sugar Cane. Maybe Lee 101 line could be worth looking at as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up

mygar

A-List Customer
I personally like the low riding jeans with underlying belt look... in fact I would buy a rustic dark brown belt with a larger silver buckle... :)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
How did you not walk out with that jacket?!? Looks great on you.
I know, it fit, it looked good, it was an unbelievable piece of kit... and yet it just wasn't me. I can't explain it, but I don't suit this type of jacket. I have a Board Racer which I love and feel completely comfortable in, but there's something about the classic black type biker jacket that just doesn't click with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner