Aero Longshoreman, FQHH, size 46

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Oele, May 16, 2019.

1. Oele

Oele New in Town

Black Longshoreman, very good condition, no damage asking 450€ + shipping from Germany
    Let me know what you think
    P1060598.JPG P1060599.JPG P1060600.JPG P1060601.JPG P1060602.JPG P1060603.JPG P1060604.JPG P1060606.JPG P1060607.JPG P1060608.JPG

2. Andrew Putnam

Andrew Putnam Familiar Face

Please- What's going on with the colour in these pictures. Is some sort of filter setting turned on?

3. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 One Too Many

Very nice and rarely seen here. Dimensions would help out a lot...
    Couple other nice things to point out - it has storm cuffs (Like a severe-weather jacket like a longshoreman ought to have) and a rather rarely seen quilted polyester lining.

4. Oele

Oele New in Town

Thanks a lot buddy. I'll take your very good hints to update my ad.
    Since this is my first attempt to sell on this platform, I guess I have to learn some things.
    I made it short 'cause I'm afraid my English is not good enough.
    Best wishes,
    Olaf

5. Oele

Oele New in Town

By the way, I didn't use a filter on the photos. No idea why my mobile made them look like this.....

6. Ribdoner

Ribdoner One of the Regulars

Don't worry about the English. My family moved here from Europe (very long story) and we settled in a Ukrainian neighborhood in Chicago, Il.

After a couple of years I spoke well enough to communicate, however, a very different form of English is spoken in the South and Northeast than the Midwest, where Chicago is located. If you go through a drive through fast food restaurant.in some parts of the country a new language, which I'm not familiar with, is in vogue. Even our Presidents, since 2000, have taken liberties with our language.

So, in my opinion, your communication skills are way above average for the good ole USA.

Nice jacket by the way. What color is the lining?

7. Oele

Oele New in Town

I've been travelling in the US a lot in my 20s to 30s, mostly in the deepest south. I met a lots of people with all kind of dialects and needed to understand them for communication (Louisiana was really tough....) But it is different if you have to write down technical information. Same thing in my job.....
    Anyway
    The color of the lining is a light brown/beige and it is in very good condition. I couldn't find any damages.

8. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 One Too Many

Very nice! Welcome to FL!

9. lospice1

lospice1 Familiar Face

Measurements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Oele

Oele New in Town

I finally managed to measure the jacket....:):

Pit to pit (chest) 23"
    Across shoulders 21"